The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Randall Green, 33, of Carson City, was arrested at 2:59 a.m. Friday in the 1400 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine, felon failure to register and destruction of evidence. Bail was set at $5,369.
• A 26-year-old construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 9:38 p.m. Thursday in the 3100 block of Silver Sage on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a protection order and possession of paraphernalia. Bail was set at $3,764.
• A 24-year-old tile setter from Sparks was arrested at 10:20 a.m. Thursday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of contempt of court. Bail was set $1,000 cash.
• Mark Billman, 41, of Carson City, was arrested at 10:31 a.m. Thursday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property. He allegedly pawned a stolen guitar for gas money. Bail was set at $25,000.
The following are some of the calls deputies responded to Thursday:
• A domestic dispute in the 1000 block of Scott Drive at 1:10 a.m. in Fernley.
• Narcotics report in the 300 block of Highway 95 Alternate at 11:56 a.m.
• A mental subject in the 115 West Main Street in Fernley at 12:23 p.m.
• Shoplifting arrest at the Village Market in Silver Springs at 3:37 p.m.
• Illegal dumping report at the Fernley substation at 4:17 p.m.
• Accident on Highway 95 Alternate in Fernley at 4:59 p.m.
• Vehicle burglary report in Mason Valley at 5:23 p.m.
• Shoplifting arrest at Scolari's in Fernley at 6:09 p.m.
• Accident report in the 800 block of Jenny Lane at 7:18 p.m.
• Accident report at Iroquois Trail and Apache Drive at 8:43 p.m.
• Narcotics report in Smith Valley at 10:54 p.m.
The following are some of the calls deputies responded to:
• A driver was given a warning for speeding on Lousetown Road in the Virginia City Highlands at 12:34 p.m.
• A dispatch call between 2:25 p.m. and 2:51 p.m. was blacked out on a copy of the calls received by the Nevada Appeal. No one was available to give a reason.
• Storey County deputies assisted the Nevada Highway Patrol with a rollover accident on State Route 341 at 2:51 p.m.
• A warning was given to a driver on Six Mile Canyon Road at 3:50 p.m.
• A dispatch call between 3:50 p.m. and 6:45 p.m. was blacked out on a copy of the calls received by the Nevada Appeal. No one was available to give a reason.
• A warning was issued to for a light violation to a driver at Mill and L streets at 6:45 p.m.
• A student fell on stairs at Virginia City Middle School and cut her chin at 7:24 p.m.
• A warning was issued to a driver on North C Street at 8:31 p.m.
• A warning was issued for speeding to a driver on State Route 341 in the Virginia City Highlands.
• A warning was issued for speeding and having no lights on the back of the vehicle to a driver on State Route 341 in the Virginia City Highlands at 10:32 p.m.
• A warning was issued for driving without headlights to a driver on South C Street at 11:17 p.m.
• A drunken driving arrest at 4:26 a.m. on Waltham Way.