The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 24-year-old carpenter from Kings Beach was arrested at 11:24 p.m. Thursday at Fifth and Carson streets on suspicion of misdemeanor speeding, driving without a license and drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,416.
• A 41-year-old carpenter was arrested at 9:59 p.m. Thursday in the 2700 block of Bunch Way on suspicion of misdemeanor probation violation. Bail was set at $3,000.
• A 23-year-old roofer from Carson City was arrested at 10:29 p.m. Thursday in the 500 block of Parkland Avenue on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• Jeff Crumley, 38, was arrested at 3 p.m. Thursday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony obtaining money under false pretenses, uttering a forged check, and misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $10,732.
• Rigoberto Vega-Aguilar, 25, was arrested at 10:33 a.m. Friday at Peters and Long streets on suspicion of gross misdemeanor possession of a dangerous weapon and misdemeanor obstructing a peace officer.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• An ex-boyfriend stole a woman's purse and other items Thursday at 8:08 p.m. from the 1500 block of Como Street.
• A truck was seen speeding and passing vehicles on Edmonds Drive from Fairview Drive at 10:51 a.m. Friday. The driver was found and cited.
• Lyon County Sheriff's Detectives arrested 29-year-old Micah O. Rupp of Fernley at 1:30 p.m. Friday on suspicion of three felony counts of sexual abuse on a minor under 14. The arrest was made after the juvenile victim allegedly came forward with allegations of oral sex with Rupp. The incidents are alleged to have occurred between 1999 and 2003 in Fernley. Bail was set at $450,000.
Lyon County Sheriff's Chief Deputy Ken Barnes on Friday said "due to the sensitivity of the case no further information will be released. Period."
It is the Nevada Appeal's policy not to name victims of sexual abuse.