The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
- Sean Peer, 20, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 5:58 p.m. Thursday on North Carson Street on suspicion of felony shoplifting, minor consuming and failure to appear on a traffic citation. Bail was set at $3,004.
- A 34-year-old homemaker from Carson City was arrested at 2:48 p.m. Thursday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Her bail was set at $250.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
- A 1-year-old child was reported to be unattended at 8:32 a.m. Friday in the 500 block of West College Parkway. Babysitter was located nearby.
- An 18-year-old was arrested at 10:04 a.m. Friday at Carson High School for possession of a dangerous weapon on school grounds. He allegedly had a paintgun.
- Two teens from different schools were arrested at 11:51 a.m. Friday at Carson High School for allegedly causing a nuisance on school property, possession of drug paraphernalia.
- A woman reported at 10:23 am. Friday a neighbor in her 50s wearing a house dress came into her home on Clear Creek Avenue and "demanded to see all her clothes."
- A parent reported at 12:03 a.m. their teenage son hadn't come home from school. The father reported his son as a runaway.
- A woman reported her husband, against whom she has a temporary restraining order, punched out the window of her vehicle at 3:23 p.m. Thursday on Tiger Drive. When deputies said he would be arrested, the wife refused to sign a statement, according to police records. The deputy told her she didn't have a choice in whether he was arrested or not.