Advertisement for Bids
- Sealed Bids for the construction of the Gardnerville Station Stormwater Outlet Piping will be received by the Town of Gardnerville Board at the Town Offices, 1407 Highway 395 N, Gardnerville, NV 89410 (Issuing Office), until 3:00 PM local time on Tuesday, July 19, 2022, at which time the Bids received will be publicly opened and read. The Project consists of Furnish and install approximately 1,200 linear feet of various sized storm drain as well as all necessary appurtenances including manholes, pumps and electrical work for a fully functioning outlet piping system and all other work per the approved plans and specifications.
- Bid Documents may be examined and obtained electronically via Quest Construction Data Network (www.questcdn.com) project number 8234258.
- A pre-bid conference will be held at 9:00 AM local time on 7/5/2022 at the Gardnerville Station, 1395 Highway 395 N, Gardnerville, NV 89410. Attendance at the pre-bid conference is highly encouraged but is not mandatory. This is the contractor’s opportunity to enter the underground storage facility. The contractor must bring their own equipment to enter the confined space
- The Engineers estimate for this work is $375,000.
- No proposal will be considered unless accompanied by a bid security in the form of a Bid Bond in an amount not less than five percent (5%) of the bid.
- Town of Gardnerville contact: Erik Nilssen, P.E.
If Erik is out of the office contact:
Geoff LaCost, El
Phone: 775-691-6148 Email: email@example.com
- The Prevailing Wage Rate as established by the State Labor Commission shall be paid on projects with a contract price of $100,000 or more. The State Labor Commissioner has assigned Public Works Project Number DO-2022-385 to this project.
- NRS 338.147 provides for a five percent (5%) bidder preference on projects of over $250,000 to bidders who establish that they qualify for the preference.
Pub Date: June 18, 2022 Ad # 24988