The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Seth Osborne, 21, a laborer from Carson City, was arrested at 8:13 a.m. in the 6200 block of Rio Vista on suspicion of vehicle burglary and possession of drug paraphernalia. According to the arrest report, a deputy followed footprints from the burgled vehicle for about a mile until he allegedly found Osborne installing a stereo in his own vehicle with the hopes of using stolen speakers to deliver the sound. Bail was set at $26,132.
• A 29-year-old receptionist from Carson City was arrested at 7:33 p.m. Monday in the 2100 block of Bunch Way on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Her bail was set at $3,132. Also arrested was her 60-year-old father on suspicion of domestic battery and resisting arrest. His bail was set at $3,569.
• A 20-year-old server from Carson City was arrested at 10:31 p.m. Monday in the 1700 block of Jamie Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor petty larceny and probation violation. No bail was set.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A man drove off without paying for $35 in gas in the 700 block of North Carson Street at 5:12 p.m.
• A school bus filled with elementary school students struck a stopped vehicle at West William and Nevada streets at 7:26 a.m. Tuesday. No children were hurt.
• Two counterfeit checks were passed at a casino in the 3800 block of Highway 50 East at 8:28 a.m. Tuesday.
Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A drunken-driving arrest was made Sunday in the 500 block of Windchase Drive at 4:30 a.m.
• A runaway juvenile at 1:49 a.m. on Cowee Drive.
• A fight Sunday at a casino in the 1100 block of Highway 50 at 1:26 a.m.
• A mental subject in the Silver Springs area at 7:30 a.m. Sunday.
• A brush fire on Fifth Street at 9:51 a.m. Sunday
• A burglary in the 1200 block of Idaho Street at 10:01 a.m. Sunday.
• A neighborhood dispute at 10:41 a.m. Sunday in the 1100 block of Shadow Lane.
• A report of shots fired on Boyer Lane at 10:48 a.m. Sunday.
• A vehicle fire at 11:21 a.m. Sunday in the 300 block of Pete Heinrich Road.
• A misdemeanor arrest was made in the 3400 block of Birch Street after deputies responded to a report of a domestic dispute at 12:34 p.m. Sunday.
• A brush fire at 4:30 p.m. Sunday in the 1400 block of West Badger Street.
• A hit-and-run accident in the 100 block of South West Street on Sunday at 7:02 p.m.
• A noise complaint in the 600 block of Silverlace Boulevard on Sunday at 9:37 p.m.
• A dog bite in the 100 block of Rose Peak Road at 2:53 a.m. Monday.
• A prowler at 3:58 a.m. in the 900 block of Shadow Lane.
• A mental subject in the 100 block of Lois Lane at 9:33 a.m. Monday.
• A mental subject on Bridge Street on Monday at 10:59 a.m.
• Narcotics at Idaho and Mono streets on Monday at 11:15 a.m.
• Fraudulent activity at 12:50 p.m. Monday in the 2600 block of Truckee Street.
• Property damage at 2:06 p.m. Monday in the 2900 block of Nevada Avenue.
• A domestic dispute at 3:47 p.m. Monday in the 1200 block of Canal Street.
• A missing person Monday in the 400 block of Hardie Lane at 4:18 p.m.
• A complaint about dirt bikes Monday in the 3100 block of Elm Street at 5:48 p.m.
• A burglary in the 800 block of Clordi Lane at 7:47 p.m. Monday.
• A domestic dispute at 6:59 p.m. Monday in the 700 block of Tamsen Road.
• A battery in the 500 block of Sunny Lane at 8:53 p.m. Monday.
• A domestic dispute at 11:49 p.m. Monday in the 200 block of Broadway Avenue.