The R-C Morning Report for Feb. 24
February 24, 2017
Genoa, Nev. — The Lynching of Lucky Bill kicks off 6 p.m. today and will continue on Saturday with a 1 p.m. matinee on Sunday at the Carson Valley Museum and Cultural Center. Cost is $25-30. Proceeds go to support the Douglas County Historical Society.
It's clear and cold out this morning, which means if the road was wet last night, that dark spot is probably ice. There were a score of spin-outs on Interstate 580 on Thursday, so be careful out there.
It's 19 degrees out this morning under sunny skies. Expect today's high temperature to hit38 degrees, with the wind 5-10 mph in the morning. We'll see some sort of snow through the weekend.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Police helicopter clipping power lines will require Carson-Reno artery to close for two mornings to fix
- Former volleyball coach in custody for lewdness
- Valley residents gathering donations for Paradise victims
- Fish farm seeks two more years
- 2010 Story Mom charged with leaving 12-year-old alone while she’s in LA