May 1, 2017
April 21, 1949 – April 12, 2017
LaDell Allerman, age 67, of Gardnerville, NV passed away April 12, 2017.
LaDell was born April 21,1949 in Reno. She attended Douglas High School and was a lifelong resident of Carson Valley.
LaDell enjoyed gardening. She collected and restored antique furniture. She loved working with and caring for animals and took great joy in spending time with her grandsons.
LaDell is preceded in death by her parents Duane and Lines Allerman.
She is survived by her son Michael Philips Jr. of Gardnerville; daughter Jaime Lehman of Reno; brother Tom Chiatovich of Las Vegas; brother Fred Allerman of Reno; and three grandsons.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Former volleyball coach in custody for lewdness
- Police helicopter clipping power lines will require Carson-Reno artery to close for two mornings to fix
- Band of aggressive wild horses up for gather next week
- Fish farm seeks two more years
- 2010 Story Mom charged with leaving 12-year-old alone while she’s in LA