Jeanette Mildred Sawyer Ahrens
March 31, 2017
Nov. 28, 1939 ~ March 29, 2017
Jeanette Mildred Sawyer Ahrens, 77 of Gardnerville, NV passed March 29, 2017 at Renown Regional Hospital in Reno.
Jeanette was born in Boston, MA, November 28, 1939. Later she moved to Long Beach, CA, where she was a graduate of Woodrow Wilson High School.
Jeanette loved her family, her friends, her dogs, fishing, playing cribbage, and most of all she loved her partner of over 20 years Jimmy.
Jeanette is preceded in death by her parents Ernest & Ethel Sawyer and partner Jimmy Mac Phee.
Survived by her son Jeffrey Shackleton Kennard; brother Thomas Sawyer; sister Diane Sawyer Peterson (Kent); two grandsons, one niece, one nephew, and four cousins.
Jeanette's family would like to thank Renown Hospital Oncology and Hospice for the exceptional care and comfort that was givin to Jeanette.
There will be no funeral services.
Donations may be given to the Renown Oncology Department c/o Renown Regional Hospital, 1155 Mill St., Reno, NV 89502
Trending In: Obituaries
- Police helicopter clipping power lines will require Carson-Reno artery to close for two mornings to fix
- Former volleyball coach in custody for lewdness
- Valley residents gathering donations for Paradise victims
- Fish farm seeks two more years
- 2010 Story Mom charged with leaving 12-year-old alone while she’s in LA