The Sept. 12 R-C Morning Report
September 12, 2018
The waterline that broke and closed the slow lane of Highway 395 in Minden over the weekend was part of an abandoned connection to the town's 1977 pipe.A red flag warning for critical fire danger remains in effect until 11 p.m. Expect the high to hit 72 degrees with winds out of the southwest at 15-20 mph gusting to 40 mph.
My tests were so good, I'm back in the Sutter Hospital for my second round of chemo. I know it sounds like I'm joking but I'm not. I'm due home on Friday.
The Morning Report is sponsored by Carson Valley Medical Center. Find out more about them at cvmchospital.org
Trending In: Local
- Police helicopter clipping power lines will require Carson-Reno artery to close for two mornings to fix
- Search continues for 16-year-old Mono County girl
- Band of aggressive wild horses up for gather next week
- Operation Christmas Child collecting in Minden
- 2010 Story Mom charged with leaving 12-year-old alone while she’s in LA