The R-C Morning Report for Dec. 20
December 20, 2016
Genoa, Nev. — A man who admitted to taking several of his uncle's firearms could he sentenced today for grand larceny depending on the results of an inventory. William Kirst, 33, is facing up to 10 years in prison but there is a question of how much restitution he must pay.
After nearly 10 years, John and Faith Saletti are closing the popular Minden eatery that bears their name after Valentine's Day 2017.
It's cold out this morning, but not as cold as it was on Monday. Today expect mostly sunny skies and a high temperature of 40 degrees. We might see some snow flurries late tonight, but nothing sticking.
Trending In: Local
- Police helicopter clipping power lines will require Carson-Reno artery to close for two mornings to fix
- Search continues for 16-year-old Mono County girl
- Band of aggressive wild horses up for gather next week
- Operation Christmas Child collecting in Minden
- 2010 Story Mom charged with leaving 12-year-old alone while she’s in LA