The Feb. 15 R-C Morning Report
February 15, 2018
Genoa, Nev. — Douglas County commissioners have one of the shortest meetings in their history today at Stateline. The only two actual items on the agenda are a presentation on the condition of the county's Tahoe utility fund and another on the Stateline to Stateline bicycle trail. Commissioners meet 1:30 p.m. at the Tahoe Transportation Center.
In addition to bids for the Centerville roundabout, the state is starting work on the Airport Road traffic signal on Feb. 20, according to the sign I drove by on Wednesday. If we can get the crosswalks done, that will be the trifecta.
It may have snowed somewhere, but it doesn't look like we got any in the Valley. Today expect sunny skies with a high near 42 degrees, with the wind calm out of the east at 5 mph.
Trending In: Local
- Police helicopter clipping power lines will require Carson-Reno artery to close for two mornings to fix
- 2010 Story Mom charged with leaving 12-year-old alone while she’s in LA
- Search continues for 16-year-old Mono County girl
- Band of aggressive wild horses up for gather next week
- Vacation rentals draw divided response