Sheriff’s office seeks help identifying two in burglary
April 19, 2016
In the early morning hours Monday, at approximately 1:50 a.m., Douglas County Sheriff's deputies responded to an alarm at the Northern Nevada Coin Shop in the 1600 block of Highway 395, in Minden.
Deputies arrived on scene and discovered unknown suspects had forced entry into the building through an exterior door. After forcing entry, the suspects entered the business and stole miscellaneous coins and jewelry. Surveillance video reveals there were two suspects.
The first suspect is described as a black male in his 20s-30s approximately 6-feet 1-4 inches in height with a large build.
The second suspect is described as a black male in his 20s-30s, approximately 5-feet 8- 11 inches in height with a medium build.
Both suspects were wearing hooded sweatshirts, baseball caps and dark gloves.
The suspects fled the scene on foot in an unknown direction.
Recommended Stories For You
Anyone with information about this crime is asked to call Investigator Jon Storke at 782-9908 or Douglas County Secret Witness at 775-78-CRIME (782-7463).
Trending In: Local
- Police helicopter clipping power lines will require Carson-Reno artery to close for two mornings to fix
- Search continues for 16-year-old Mono County girl
- Band of aggressive wild horses up for gather next week
- Operation Christmas Child collecting in Minden
- 2010 Story Mom charged with leaving 12-year-old alone while she’s in LA