Sacramento woman, Pamela Suwinsky, missing in South Lake Tahoe
April 5, 2017
South Lake Tahoe authorities are asking for the public's help in locating a 62-year-old Sacramento woman last seen Monday afternoon.
Pamela Suwinsky was reported missing around 10 p.m. Monday by a long-time friend and ex-husband. The man reported Suwinsky left the Motel 6 in the 2300 block of Lake Tahoe Boulevard between 1 and 3:30 p.m. Monday, according to a press release. He didn't know why Suwinsky left or where she would have walked to.
Suwinsky fell the night before in the parking lot and cut her lip and chipped her tooth, according to the press release.
Along with not taking her ID and credit cards, Suwinsky left behind her beloved dog, purse, cell phone and car. She's described as being 5 feet 2 inches tall, approximately 130 pounds, with blond hair and green eyes. She was last seen wearing dark pants and a jacket.
The South Lake Tahoe Police Department asks anyone with information related to this case to call the detective division at 530-542-6100.
Trending In: Local
- Police helicopter clipping power lines will require Carson-Reno artery to close for two mornings to fix
- Search continues for 16-year-old Mono County girl
- Band of aggressive wild horses up for gather next week
- Operation Christmas Child collecting in Minden
- 2010 Story Mom charged with leaving 12-year-old alone while she’s in LA