Northern Nevada Inliners’ 13th annual Rappin in Minden
May 29, 2018
The 13th Annual "Rappin to Minden" car show will rev up Douglas County Saturday as Minden Park comes alive with Inline engine vehicles.
The annual show, sponsored by Northern Nevada Inliners and Roxanne Stangle of Tumblewind Antiques and Collectables, will be held on Esmeralda Avenue.
More Inline cars and pickups will line the park this year, as many owners will have journeyed from all parts of the West Coast.
Aside from the cars how a market place will be set up in the park.
"Rappin to Minden" will begin at 9 a.m. Saturday and is open to Inliner vehicles only. Day of the event registration will be $10 on a space available basis. Registration will be from 9 a.m. to Noon.
Trending In: Local
- Police helicopter clipping power lines will require Carson-Reno artery to close for two mornings to fix
- Band of aggressive wild horses up for gather next week
- 2010 Story Mom charged with leaving 12-year-old alone while she’s in LA
- Vacation rentals draw divided response
- Douglas Marines observe service’s birthday