New Centerville wreck under investigation
December 29, 2016
At least one person received life-threatening injuries on Thursday in the second collision at Highway 88 and Centerville Lane in less than a week.
According to the Nevada Highway Patrol, a black Mazda was attempting to cross the highway and pulled out into the path of a southbound GMC pickup.
The pickup hit the Mazda's drivers side. A blue Dodge pickup stopped in the left turn lane was struck in the collision.
The driver of the Mazda was taken to Renown Regional Medical Center with life-threatening injuries, according to NHP Trooper Dan Gordon.
The driver of the GMC received nonlife-threatening injuries. And the Dodge pickup's driver was treated and released at the scene with minor injuries.
The NHP's crash investigation team is at the scene of the collision.
Recommended Stories For You
A Christmas Eve wreck resulted in the transport of two people at the same intersection last week.
Trending In: Local
- Police helicopter clipping power lines will require Carson-Reno artery to close for two mornings to fix
- Search continues for 16-year-old Mono County girl
- Band of aggressive wild horses up for gather next week
- Operation Christmas Child collecting in Minden
- 2010 Story Mom charged with leaving 12-year-old alone while she’s in LA