Neddenriep renews naming senior center dining room donation
March 11, 2018
Neddenriep Financial has generously contributed over the past three years to be the Douglas County Community Services Foundation 2018 Naming Right sponsor for the Douglas County Community and Senior Center, located on Waterloo Lane, Gardnerville, Nevada. Their donation of $4,000 will instate a display of their name prominently on the Senior Center dining room entrance for one year.
Neddenriep Financial is a local accounting firm serving Minden, Gardnerville, South Lake Tahoe and the surrounding areas of Carson Valley. They are committed to helping clients with high quality tax preparation and financial planning.
The Douglas County Community Services Foundation extends their appreciation to Neddenriep Financial for supporting the Douglas County Senior Center
Trending In: Local
- Police helicopter clipping power lines will require Carson-Reno artery to close for two mornings to fix
- Search continues for 16-year-old Mono County girl
- Band of aggressive wild horses up for gather next week
- Operation Christmas Child collecting in Minden
- 2010 Story Mom charged with leaving 12-year-old alone while she’s in LA