Man waives preliminary hearing in Kings Lane burglary
July 7, 2018
A man involved with a Kings Lane burglary back in February waived his preliminary hearing on Friday.
Robert Donald Brown, 22, is facing multiple felony charges in connection with the Feb. 13 incident.
He was ordered to appear in Douglas County District Court on July 23.
Brown's alleged accomplice, Michael Luis Cota Jr., 19, is scheduled to appear in Douglas County District Court for arraignment on Monday.
Both men are facing charges in connection with the theft of an AR-15 from a home on Bishop Court.
Brown is accused of arranging for Cota to sell the weapon to a Carson City man.
Recommended Stories For You
■ A report of a burglary in progress resulted in the arrest of three squatters on Long Valley Drive on Thursday evening.
Allisa Guerrero, 19, Solomon Rose, 20, and Rose's 17-year-old girlfriend were taken into custody after deputies responded to the address with lights and sirens.
Rose and Guerrero appeared in East Fork Justice Court on Friday morning.
Guerrero was released on her own recognizance in connection with the incident which occurred at 8 p.m. Rose's bail was reduced to $10,000 cash or bond.
Trending In: Local
- Police helicopter clipping power lines will require Carson-Reno artery to close for two mornings to fix
- Search continues for 16-year-old Mono County girl
- 2010 Story Mom charged with leaving 12-year-old alone while she’s in LA
- Band of aggressive wild horses up for gather next week
- Vacation rentals draw divided response