Kahle hosts senior health fair
September 16, 2018
The Douglas County Senior Center will be hosting Active Living Health Fair 8 a.m.-noon Oct. 19 at the Kahle Community Center, 236 Kingsbury Grade Road, Stateline.
The Health Fair is designed to provide the community with an expanded awareness of Health Care providers and services in our community and an opportunity to address individual concerns first hand with Health Care professionals.
The health fair will run from 8 a.m.-noon. Some health services will be provided for free or low cost. Douglas County Community Health Services also will be available for flu shots.
Kahle Community Center is at 236 Kingsbury Grade, Stateline.
Trending In: Local
- Police helicopter clipping power lines will require Carson-Reno artery to close for two mornings to fix
- Search continues for 16-year-old Mono County girl
- Band of aggressive wild horses up for gather next week
- Operation Christmas Child collecting in Minden
- 2010 Story Mom charged with leaving 12-year-old alone while she’s in LA