Interstate onramp to close Tuesday
October 23, 2017
Douglas motorists who use the northbound ramp from Highway 395 to Interstate 580 in Carson City will find their way blocked 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday.
The northbound U.S. 395 on-ramp to the new section of Carson City Freeway will be closed for installation of updated roadway sign panels. The closure could be shorter in duration, based on construction and weather factors. The road should reopen in time for the Tuesday evening commute.
Motorists will still be able to access the Carson City Freeway by stopping at the Highway 50 and South Carson Street traffic signal and turning right onto the new freeway.
Trending In: Local
- Police helicopter clipping power lines will require Carson-Reno artery to close for two mornings to fix
- 2010 Story Mom charged with leaving 12-year-old alone while she’s in LA
- Band of aggressive wild horses up for gather next week
- Vacation rentals draw divided response
- Search continues for 16-year-old Mono County girl