Information sought on vandalism of newspaper racks
April 3, 2017
Mechanical racks of Swift Communications' owned newspapers — The Record-Courier, the Nevada Appeal and the Lahontan Valley News — have been broken into and vandalized in recent weeks.
Racks have been broken into with money stolen or the have been vandalized to the point of needing repair. Total amount of damage reported is more than $1,000.
Local law enforcement agencies are investigating. Security measures at the racks also have been instituted.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Circulation Director Candice Lindsey at 775-881-1233 or Secret Witness at 775-322-4900.
Trending In: Local
- Police helicopter clipping power lines will require Carson-Reno artery to close for two mornings to fix
- Search continues for 16-year-old Mono County girl
- 2010 Story Mom charged with leaving 12-year-old alone while she’s in LA
- Band of aggressive wild horses up for gather next week
- Vacation rentals draw divided response