Grammy nominated singer visiting Carson Valley
August 12, 2017
A Grammy nominated musician is slated to perform at the Carson Valley Inn on Friday.
Amy Holland, who earned a Best New Artist Grammy nomination following the debut of her self-titled album, is visiting Carson Valley to perform with her husband, Michael McDonald.
Holland is known for garnering a spot on Billboard's Top 20 list with the single "How Do I Survive."
Her voice was featured on "Whatever Happened to Peace on Earth" from the rare collector's DVD "Peace" by Willie Nelson and Friends.
Holland's newest studio album, "Light on My Path," was produced by the award winning producer Fred Mollin.
Her and McDonald's performance will start at 8 p.m. at TJ's Corral, the casino's outdoor music venue.
Recommended Stories For You
Tickets start at $65 at http://www.carsonvalleyinn.com.
Trending In: Local
- Police helicopter clipping power lines will require Carson-Reno artery to close for two mornings to fix
- Search continues for 16-year-old Mono County girl
- Band of aggressive wild horses up for gather next week
- Operation Christmas Child collecting in Minden
- 2010 Story Mom charged with leaving 12-year-old alone while she’s in LA