Gardnerville fireworks back for Christmas
August 15, 2018
Since 2006 the Town of Gardnerville has proudly presented the Carson Valley Christmas Kickoff. The fireworks at the event have continued to draw large crowds each year. It delights audiences of all ages. This will be the seventh year the fireworks has been a part of the Kickoff. It has become a great tradition we would like to continue.
The Kickoff will be on Nov. 29, and is the jumping off point for all other holiday events in the Carson Valley. Sponsors are needed to make this holiday treat possible each year for residents and visitors to enjoy. This is the one opportunity we have in Douglas County to have fireworks. Fireworks aren't allowed in the summer, which makes this event all the more special.
Trending In: Local
- Police helicopter clipping power lines will require Carson-Reno artery to close for two mornings to fix
- Search continues for 16-year-old Mono County girl
- 2010 Story Mom charged with leaving 12-year-old alone while she’s in LA
- Band of aggressive wild horses up for gather next week
- Vacation rentals draw divided response