Family seeking help with medical expenses
March 17, 2017
On Dec. 9, 2016, Christine Adamson was diagnosed with an aggressive Stage 4 no-small cell lung cancer which has spread to her bones. She has undergone radiation to her spine and back surgery with the placement of kyphoplasty, a bone cement that is injected through a small hole in the skin cancer lesions.
Adamson is having two kinds of treatment at Carson Tahoe Cancer Center and has a team working to find a treatment that will keep her cancer from spreading.
The family needs help with medical bills, prescriptions and tests that have become an additional burden to them.
To help the Adamson family, a bank account has been set up in her name at the Heritage Bank of Nevada. Heritage Bank will accept cash or check made out to FBO Christine Adamson account number 6000008356.
There also will be St. Patrick's Day potluck fundraiser and silent auction 6-8 p.m. today in her honor at the Genoa Town Hall. For more information, call June DeTurk 790-7577.
Trending In: Local
- Police helicopter clipping power lines will require Carson-Reno artery to close for two mornings to fix
- Band of aggressive wild horses up for gather next week
- 2010 Story Mom charged with leaving 12-year-old alone while she’s in LA
- Vacation rentals draw divided response
- Douglas Marines observe service’s birthday