Elks’ grant program supports local organizations
March 13, 2018
Tahoe/Douglas Elks No. 2670 hosted an Open House at the Lodge on Feb. 10 to celebrate The 150th Anniversary of Elks.
During the afternoon the following groups were presented with checks funded by the Elks 150th Grant Program.
Kids Fishing Derby $200
Carson Valley Boys & Girls Club $500
Douglas High School Life Skills Class $500
Douglas High School JROTC $770
Recommended Stories For You
Kids & Horses $400
Trending In: Local
- Police helicopter clipping power lines will require Carson-Reno artery to close for two mornings to fix
- Search continues for 16-year-old Mono County girl
- Band of aggressive wild horses up for gather next week
- Operation Christmas Child collecting in Minden
- 2010 Story Mom charged with leaving 12-year-old alone while she’s in LA