Child reported among hurt in Tuesday collision
January 18, 2017
A child was reported among those injured in a three-vehicle collision at Highway 395 and Johnson Lane on Tuesday.
The Nevada Highway Patrol is investigating the crash that happened at 3:40 p.m. in the northbound lanes near the traffic light.
According to Trooper Dan Gordon, two people were helicoptered to Reno for treatment.
Douglas County Sheriff's deputies and East Fork Fire District rescuers also responded to the wreck, which involved two compact cars and a pickup.
The northbound portion of the highway was down to one lane for several hours after the collision as members of the highway patrol's Major Incident Response Team investigated the cause of the incident.
Trending In: Local
- Police helicopter clipping power lines will require Carson-Reno artery to close for two mornings to fix
- Band of aggressive wild horses up for gather next week
- 2010 Story Mom charged with leaving 12-year-old alone while she’s in LA
- Vacation rentals draw divided response
- Douglas Marines observe service’s birthday