Free baby classes offered
Family to Family Connection is a free service for the parents of children birth to 12 months, located on the campus of Western Nevada Community College at 2201 W. College Parkway, Carson City. All classes are held at the New Baby Center at WNCC, unless otherwise listed. The free, upcoming classes are:
– Parents of Twins Support and Play Group, Thursday, Jan. 4, 6-7 p.m.
– Infant Massage, Tuesday, Jan. 9, 1-2 p.m.
– Wee, Sing and Play, Wednesday, Jan. 10, 10:30-noon.
– Talk to Me – Communicating with Baby, Wednesday, Dec. 6, 10:30 a.m. to noon.
– Transition to Solid Foods, Tuesday, Jan. 16, 1-2:30 p.m.
– “Thinking When i Play” Cognitive Development, Wednesday, Jan. 17, 10:30 a.m.-noon.
– CPR for Infants, Thursday, Jan. 18, 6-7:30 p.m.
To reserve a space or for more information, call 445-3286. Moms, dads and babies are welcome.