Carson City Sheriff’s Office seeks credit card fraud suspects
May 11, 2017
The Carson City Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in identifying subjects in a credit card fraud.
On April 15, unknown subjects obtained a victim's wallet, possibly while at the South Valley's Sports Complex. Two of the victims' credit cards were used at Walmart in Carson City located at 3200 Market St. and Walmart on Topsy Lane in Douglas County.
The subjects are suspected to have used the victims' credit cards for several different transactions, and traveling in an older model dark green Isuzu Trooper.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Deputy Jessica Dickey at 775-887-2020, extension 45476.
Trending In: Crime
- Former volleyball coach in custody for lewdness
- Band of aggressive wild horses up for gather next week
- Fish farm seeks two more years
- 2010 Story Mom charged with leaving 12-year-old alone while she’s in LA
- Police helicopter clipping power lines will require Carson-Reno artery to close for two mornings to fix