Section 00 11 13 – Advertisement for Bids
- Sealed Bids for the construction of the Uppaway Meters Installation Project will be received by the Douglas County Board of Commissioners, at the office of Douglas County Public Works, 1120 Airport Rd., #F-2, Minden, NV 89423 (Issuing Office), until 2:00 PM local time on Thursday, April 20, 2023, at which time the Bids received will be publicly opened and read. The Project consists of constructing 29 domestic ¾ inch water meter pit setters.
- Bid Documents may be examined and obtained electronically via Quest Construction Data Network (www.questcdn.com) project number 8436683.
- A pre-bid conference will be held at 10:00 am local time on Wednesday, April 12, 2023 at Douglas County Public Works, 1120 Airport Rd., #F-2, Minden, NV 89423. Attendance at the pre-bid conference is highly encouraged but is not mandatory.
- The Engineers estimate for this work is $250,000.00.
- No proposal will be considered unless accompanied by a bid security in the form of a Bid Bond in an amount not less than five percent (5%) of the bid.
- Douglas County contact: Christine Larrance
- The Prevailing Wage Rate as established by the State Labor Commission shall be paid on projects with a contract price of $100,000 or more. The State Labor Commissioner has assigned Public Works Project Number DO-2023-214 to this project.
- NRS 338.147 provides for a five (5%) bidder preference to bidders who establish that they qualify for the preference.
- The last date for submitting questions to the Owner to be addressed by Addendum is Friday, April 14, 2023.
Dated: March 23, 2023
Douglas County Public Works
Phil Ritger, Director
Pub Date: March 29, April 1, 2023 Ad # 32284