The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 19-year-old Starbucks employee from Carson City was arrested at 10:44 p.m. Saturday at Fifth and Pratt streets on suspicion of misdemeanor obstructing a peace officer and minor consuming. Her bail was set at $3,344. Also arrested was a 19-year-old Wal-Mart employee from Carson City on the same charges.
• A 30-year-old construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 9:26 p.m. Saturday at Long and State streets on suspicion of failure to maintain lane, leaving the scene of an accident, drunken driving and driving on a suspended license. Bail was set at $2,058.
Lyon County deputies responded to the following calls Saturday:
• A fight at Old Fogy's Club in Dayton at 1:29 a.m.
• A drunken driving arrest at 1:34 a.m. in Fernley at Briarwood and Jillmarie.
• A fire at Highway 50 East and Hughes Avenue in Mark Twain at 7:23 a.m.
Storey County Deputies responded to the following calls Saturday:
• A domestic battery arrest at 7:30 a.m. on Peri Ranch Road.
• A driver report a silver motorcycle passed him at State Route 341 and "put him in the mountain," at 9:40 a.m.
• Two motorcycles down "one patient" not moving, past Virginia City Highlands on State Route 341 at 3:57 p.m.
• A man sleeping on the bench in front of the Delta Saloon at 11:16 p.m.