The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• David Webb, 39, a student from Carson City, was arrested 11 p.m. Friday in the 200 block of Windrew Circle on suspicion of felony assault with a deadly weapon, felony discharging a firearm into an occupied dwelling and misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $43,000.
• A 28-year-old male transient about to be released from Carson City jail 6:50 a.m. Saturday was held on a warrant from Churchhill County on suspicion of criminal contempt of court. Bail was set at $15,000.
• A 31-year-old man from Carson City was arrested 8:05 p.m. Friday in the vicinity of the 500 block of North Carson Street where a fight had been reported on suspicion of misdemeanor probation violation for drinking. Bail was set at $3,000.
• A 27-year-old female student from Yerington was arrested 11:43 p.m. Friday near the intersection of Washington and Roop streets on suspicion of violating probation by drinking, having an open container, no insurance, failure to maintain a single lane and no valid driver's license, all misdemeanors. Bail was set at $3,750.
• A 21-year-old male surveyor from Carson City was arrested 7:15 a.m. Saturday on Washington Street on suspicion of driving under the influence, first offense. A deputy responded to the area for an accident and found that the man had allegedly hit a fire hydrant, which was spraying water in the air.