• Senate Commerce and Labor, Room 2135. Bills to be heard: AB183, AB360, AB496. Upon adjournment of Commerce and Labor Committee
• Senate Commerce and Labor Subcommittee, Room 2135. Bills to be heard: AB250.
• Assembly Government Affairs, Room 3143. Bills to be heard: SB110, SB262, SB306.
• Assembly Judiciary, Room 3138. Bills to be heard: SB64, SB153, SB325, SB326.
• Senate Finance-Assembly Ways and Means Joint Subcommittee, Room 2134. Budget closings: Public Safety.
• Senate Judiciary, Room 2149. Bills to be heard: AB118, AB486, AB537.
• Assembly Transportation, Room 3143. Bills to be heard: SB181, SB288, SB295.
• Assembly Growth and Infrastructure, Room 4100. Bills to be heard: SB394.
• Senate Transportation and Homeland Security, Room 2149. Bills to be heard: AJR12, AB315.
• Senate Legislative Operations and Elections, Room 2144. Bills to be heard: AJR5, AJR8, AB185, AB497.
• Senate Taxation, Room 2135. Bills to be heard: AJR11, AB320, AB392, AB393, SB509.
• Assembly Elections, Procedures, Ethics, and Constitutional Amendments, Room 3142. Bills to be heard: SJR11, SB311, SB346, SB477.
• Assembly Government Affairs Subcommittee, Room 3143. Bills to be heard: SB479.
Source: Nevada Legislature Online (www.leg.state.nv.us). Rooms are in the Legislative Building, 401 S. Carson St.