The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 19-year-old man from Tuolumne, Wyo., with no occupation listed, was arrested at 9:15 p.m. Monday in the 500 block of West College Parkway on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to comply. Bail was set at $1,000.
• Adam Autry, a 43-year-old man from Carson City, no occupation listed, was arrested at 9:16 p.m. Monday in the 200 block of B Street on suspicion of felony warrant failure to appear. Bail was set at $100,550. According to the warrant out of Modesto, Calif., Autry failed to obey the laws of a substance-abuse and crime prevention act. He will be extradited back to California.
• A 31-year-old transient laborer was arrested at 11:12 p.m. Monday in the 100 block of East Winnie Street on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. His bail was set at $1,000.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A battery was reported at 1:20 a.m. Tuesday at a clinic in the 200 block of Bath Street.
• A woman altered her prescription Monday to obtain three more refills at a pharmacy in the 4300 block of South Carson Street.
• On Highway 50 near Saliman Road, a white Cadillac rear-ended another car Monday evening and then took off eastbound.
• An unexpected death was reported at 12:35 a.m. Tuesday at the Carson-Tahoe Hospital emergency room.
• A hit-and-run bicycle versus car accident was reported at 7:21 a.m. Tuesday in the 100 block of North Carson Street. An 11-year-old was allegedly struck by a black VW with purple flames.
• A light brown truck and 20-foot flatbed trailer were reported stolen at 7:51 a.m. Tuesday in the 4700 block of Convair Drive. The trailer was recovered in the 2600 block of Lockheed Way and was returned to its owner.
• A prowler was reporter in the 1800 block of Jefferson Drive. While looking for the prowler, police came across someone allegedly shooting a gun to the north of the water tank in Goni Canyon. A citation was issued for discharging a firearm within city limits.
• A sexual seduction report was taken at 3:44 p.m. Monday in the 500 block of Moses Street.
• A burglary report was taken at 7:52 a.m. Monday in the 3500 block of Arrowhead Drive. The rear door was broken down, but nothing seemed to have been taken.
• Two thefts were reported in the 2500 block of North Carson Street at 9:11 a.m. Monday. One was for $1,200 taken Saturday evening and a second attempt Sunday night where nothing was taken. No forced entry.
• A vehicle was reported stolen in the 2600 block of Blossom View Lane at 11:28 p.m. Monday.