The following people were booked into Carson City jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 21-year-old drywaller from Carson City was arrested at 1:45 p.m. Wednesday in the 2800 block of Menlo Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $237.
• A 24-year-old Carson City man of unknown employment was arrested at 3:56 p.m. Wednesday at College Parkway and Challenger Way on suspicion of misdemeanor speeding and driving without a license. Bail was set at $314.
• A 50-year-old Carson City man of unknown employment was arrested at 12:04 a.m. Thursday in the 2000 block of Briar Crest Court on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery and disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $3,369.
• Samuel Weese, a 23-year-old painter from Carson City, was arrested at 3:43 a.m. Thursday in the Carson City Jail on a felony warrant for failure to appear and suspicion of misdemeanor failure to comply. Bail was denied.
• A 45-year-old construction worker from Silver City was arrested at 3:50 a.m. Thursday in the Carson City Jail on misdemeanor warrants for failure to appear, failure to pay fines and contempt. Bail was set at $3,831.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A patient attempted to leave a mental-health facility against doctor's orders.
• The night deposit from a fast-food restaurant was missing. One of the employees is suspected.