The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 38-year-old construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 5:24 p.m. Sunday in the 100 block of Koontz Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 30-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 5:16 p.m. Sunday at Garnet and Arrowhead drives on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and probation violation. No bail was set.
• A 44-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 10:40 p.m. Sunday in the 1700 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• An 18-year-old machinist from Carson City was arrested at 11:30 p.m. Sunday in the 2700 block of Menlo Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear on a traffic citation. Bail was set at $249.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A man was in the emergency room Sunday at 11:39 p.m. threatening to kill a doctor.
• A Sierra Pacific Power Co. vehicle was stolen from an East Long Street lot sometime before 5:56 a.m. Monday. The white Ford F450 truck was driven through the gates.
• The fire department responded to a report Saturday of 9-month-old baby unconscious and not breathing in a motel in the 1700 block of North Carson Street. The baby began breathing and apparently had suffered a seizure.
• A man reported his ex-girlfriend called him Saturday and told him to "Come get your (expletive) out of my driveway," referring to his $2,500 bedroom suite she removed from the house. When the man arrived, there was no furniture in the driveway. A neighbor told the man the furniture had been there with a sign that read, "Free for the taking."
• A brush fire was extinguished Saturday in the 2000 block of Lone Mountain Drive.