The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 32-year-old temporary worker from Carson City was arrested at 4:21 p.m. Thursday in the 2000 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor probation violation. Bail was set at $10,000.
• A 49-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 7:32 p.m. Thursday on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct, obstructing police. Two mental health holds without bail were placed on the woman because of her erratic behavior, according to the report.
• Bradley Kruse, 34, an unemployed transient, was arrested at 6:10 p.m. Thursday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony grand larceny. Bail was set at $2,500.
• Marcel Terrell Saunders, 18, a mail employee, was arrested at 5:23 p.m. Thursday on two warrants for suspicion of felony conspiracy to commit robbery with a deadly weapon. Bail was set at $20,000.
• A 31-year-old machinist from Carson City was arrested at 4:20 p.m. Thursday in the 700 block of Edmonds Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• Angela Marie Madden, 31, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 3:40 p.m. Thursday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony embezzlement and possession of methamphetamine. Bail was set at $17,500.
Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A window was broken on a van in the 5800 block of Sheep Drive sometime Thursday night and $4,000 worth of items was missing.
• A 30-year-old man was taken into civil protective custody after he was found intoxicated and unconscious behind a Dumpster at Wienerschnitzel in the 3300 block of Highway 50 East on Friday at 9:24 a.m.
• A storage shed was burglarized in the 2700 block of South Carson Street sometime Thursday.