The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 35-year-old unemployed Carson City woman was arrested at 8:24 a.m. Monday in the 1500 block of Como Street on a warrant from East Fork Justice Court charging misdemeanor failure to appear. Bail was set at $451.
• A 29-year-old unemployed woman was arrested at 12:17 a.m. Monday in the 500 block of William Street on suspicion of misdemeanor battery. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 64-year-old federal government employee from Carson City was arrested at 10:03 p.m. Sunday on suspicion of destruction of property, a misdemeanor, for allegedly slashing a neighbor's tire. Bail was set at $1,132.
• Javier Francisco Gonzalez Lopez, 30, a drywall worker from Carson City, was arrested at 11:42 a.m. Sunday on North Edmonds Drive on suspicion of felony burglary for allegedly stealing a GameBoy from a Carson City home. Bail was set at $2,500.
• Audra Elayne Combs, 36, of Dayton was arrested at 11:45 a.m. Sunday on Condor Circle on suspicion of possession of stolen Toyota 4-Runner, a felony, and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. Combs allegedly told police she had bought the truck a month earlier for $2,000. Bail was set at $26,132.
• An 18-year-old Carson City laborer was arrested at 12:17 p.m. Sunday on five warrants charging misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $21,470.
• A 39-year-old Carson City resident was arrested after a traffic stop at 11:22 p.m. Sunday at Washington and Carson streets on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a hypodermic device, both misdemeanors. Bail was set at $2,264.