The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 19-year-old transient painter was arrested at 8:42 p.m. Monday in the 2900 block of Cameron Court on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 28-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 10:30 a.m. in the 3000 block of Airport Road on two misdemeanor warrants for failure to appear on traffic citations.
• A 23-year-old transient was arrested at 9:47 p.m. Sunday in the 500 block of East William Street on suspicion of misdemeanor possession of stolen property and probation violation. Bail was set at $4,132.
• A 22-year-old waitress from Carson City was arrested at 7 p.m. Sunday in the 1800 block of North Fall Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A woman was reportedly acting erratic, was up all night and pushed a couch against a front door in the 3000 block of Airport Road on Tuesday at 9:28 a.m. The woman was arrested and the children released to family.
• A window on Carson Middle School was broken Friday night.
• Someone broke into a vacant home in the 2400 block of Silver Sage and burned things in the fireplace. A report was taken Saturday at 1:37 p.m.
• A woman reported a neighbor against whom she has a restraining order was taking pictures through her window and photographing her license plate Saturday at 7:25 p.m.
• Two computers, a DVD player and other electronics were stolen from a home in the 3700 block of Woodside Drive sometime Saturday before 8:20 p.m.
• Someone was battered during a fight at Champion Speedway Saturday at 10:52 p.m.
• Two people were injured in a traffic accident at North Lompa Lane and Carmine Drive on Sunday at 12:30 p.m.