The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 28-year-old painter from Reno was arrested at 4 a.m. Tuesday in 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear on a traffic citation.
• A 27-year-old maintenance worker from Reno was arrested at 5 a.m. Monday at the Washoe County Jail on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear on an attempted grand larceny. Bail was set at $10,000.
• James Kopp, 52, self-employed from Carson City, was arrested at 11:08 p.m. Monday on Rolling Hills on suspicion of gross misdemeanor unlawful use of 911. Bail was set at $2,632.
• Donald Bigpond, a transient, was arrested 9:57 p.m. Monday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony fugitive from justice. No bail was set.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A wallet was stolen from a home in the 300 block of B Street on Monday.
• A red, children's bike was stolen from the 3300 block of North Roop Street.
• Gasoline was poured inside and outside a vehicle in the 300 block of West King Street sometime Monday night.
• A man in custody on a restraining order violation, called his ex-wife from jail Tuesday.