The following incidents were reported to the Carson City Sheriff's Department Saturday:
- Martin Robledo-Guajardo, 20, was arrested at 2:20 a.m. on charges of possessing a dangerous weapon and possession of methamphetamine. He was held in lieu of $5,000 bail pending his initial appearance in court Monday.
- A 37-year-old Minden man was arrested at 3:56 a.m. on DUI charges. The arrest occurred in the 1200 block of south Carson Street.
- A Markleville man was arrested at 10:18 a.m. in the 1700 block of South Carson Street on charges of disorderly conduct.
- A Carson City 29-year-old was taken into custody in the 1400 block of Como street at 2:30 p.m. on charges of domestic battery. He was held in lieu of $3,000 bail.
- A 40-year-old Carson City woman was charged with DUI following a 5:54 p.m. stop at Adams and Division streets.