Family to Family Connection is a free service for the parents of children birth to 1 year.
It is on the campus of Western Nevada Community College at 2201 W. College Parkway. All classes are held at the New Baby Center at WNCC unless otherwise listed.
The free, upcoming classes are:
- Northern NV Mothers of Twins, 10:30 a.m.-noon, Tuesday, Nov. 3.
- Infant massage (please bring a bath towel), 10:30-11:30 a.m., Thursday, Nov. 4.
- Communicating Skills, 6:30-7:30 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 4.
- CPR/Choking, 6:30-8 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 9.
- Wee Sing and Play, 10:30 a.m.-noon, Wednesday, Nov. 10
For information and reservations, call 445-3286.