A helicopter was used to fight a small fire burning on U.S. Forest Service land about two-thirds of the way up Jobs Peak on Monday.
Small fire burning above Jobs Peak
Trending in: Ticker
- Bison fire crests Pine Nuts, burning on both sides
- New Sierra Lutheran High School graduates prepare for future
- Nevada affected by Hepatitis A outbreak
- Lady Tigers cruise into regional semifinals; Douglas baseball season ends with 5-2 loss to Reed
- Highway 395 open as hazardous materials clean-up begins in fatal Bridgeport accident