The Douglas County Sheriff’s Office is seeking the public’s help identifying the persons responsible in the May 18 burglary at Smith’s grocery store in Gardnerville.
Suspects sought in burglary
Trending in: Ticker
- New Sierra Lutheran High School graduates prepare for future
- Minden Air wins Forest Service tanker contract
- Time-lapse photography gives unique view of Lake Tahoe
- Lady Tigers cruise into regional semifinals; Douglas baseball season ends with 5-2 loss to Reed
- Swimming: Tigers compete at state championships