A $7.3 million road improvement project began Monday on a half-mile section of Highway 50 in South Lake Tahoe, according the California Department of Transportation.
Highway work begins on 50 at Tahoe
Trending in: Ticker
- $17.9 million high school expansion OK’d
- Douglas High School graduate returns home to perform recital
- 10 hours to celebrate 10 years
- Lady Tigers cruise into regional semifinals; Douglas baseball season ends with 5-2 loss to Reed
- Cold Springs homicide victim identified as Lacee Shupe