Remember the game of hot potato? The idea is to get rid of the potato. It’s hot and uncomfortable to hold so you pass it off to the next person as soon as possible. Anxiety is the same way. No one enjoys feeling anxious. Many times without even knowing it we pass our anxiety to the nearest person to get rid of it. This often happens with a simple exchange of words. Say you come home from work feeling anxious. As soon as someone says something the least bit irritating you snap at them. Boom! The anxiety has been passed …
Anxiety and the hot potato game
Trending in: Local News
- The R-C Morning Report for April 15
- Gardnerville: Hellwinkel barn off limits
- Ranchos barely makes list for top home ownership
- How can wine walks help your business?
- Ranchos bear runs for hills