John Ascuaga’s Nugget in Sparks was sold to two firms, it was announced Thursday. Husky Finance, a middle-market lender, will provide acquisition financing and growth capital for renovation of the Nugget, while Global Gaming & Hospitality, a private casino management and merchant advisory firm, will assume responsibility for operations of the property. “My family and I believe that the sale of John Ascuaga’s Nugget at this time is the best possible scenario for our employees and the future of the Nugget. The new owners have the financial resources needed to invest in the property and allow it — and its …
Ascuaga’s Nugget sold to two firms
Trending in: Local News
- The R-C Morning Report for April 15
- Gardnerville: Hellwinkel barn off limits
- Ranchos barely makes list for top home ownership
- How can wine walks help your business?
- Visualizing a goal makes it easier to achieve