So often, when people consider life insurance they are thinking about it solely as a tool to replace income or pay final bills. As a working mom, I have life insurance so my family can have a lump sum of cash to replace my income should something happen to me. Many of my senior adult clients have kept some life insurance after their retirement so that their surviving family members will have the cash needed to pay final medical expenses or to afford a funeral. However, income replacement and cash for final bills are not the only reasons to have …
Give the gift of liquidity
Trending in: Local News
- The R-C Morning Report for April 15
- Gardnerville: Hellwinkel barn off limits
- Ranchos barely makes list for top home ownership
- How can wine walks help your business?
- Visualizing a goal makes it easier to achieve