A 71-year-old Gardnerville Ranchos man was sentenced Wednesday to 120 days in Douglas County Jail, suspended, after he pleaded guilty to harassment of his neighbors. Ron E. Aniello apologized to the victim who said she and her family moved after three years because of their fear of the suspect. “We felt really threatened,” the woman said. “I had to gather up a lot of money to move.” The woman said she now lives in Carson City. “My two sons have really bad dreams, they were scared to go out. They would ask me, ‘Is the neighbor going to try to …
Man admits harassing neighbors
Trending in: Local News
- The R-C Morning Report for April 15
- Gardnerville: Hellwinkel barn off limits
- Ranchos barely makes list for top home ownership
- How can wine walks help your business?
- Visualizing a goal makes it easier to achieve