Flocks of international ducks landed in the Camp Invention lab Wednesday, and it was up to some ingenious campers to invent a duck-chucking device to send them back to their countries of origin. “I know I’m going to do a slingshot, but I don’t know how I’m going to make it yet,” said 7-year-old Jeff Lehmann as he scavenged parts from an iHome radio. “I like that we can build stuff and use tools we don’t usually get to use, and it’s fun.” Today, the campers will use their devices, made from recycled items, to launch their ducks at least …
Students Geo-Quest at Camp Invention
Trending in: Local News
- The R-C Morning Report for April 15
- Gardnerville: Hellwinkel barn off limits
- Ranchos barely makes list for top home ownership
- How can wine walks help your business?
- Ranchos bear runs for hills