The Alpine Watershed Group is looking for a new watershed coordinator to manage the organization’s water quality monitoring programs and watershed restoration. The coordinator also assists with office management and organizational fundraising, and reports to the senior watershed coordinator. This is a contract position at 30-40 hours a week with an initial contract period of six months. Compensation will depend on experience. The position is based in Markleeville. The Alpine Watershed Group preserves and works to enhance the natural system functions of Alpine County’s watersheds for future generations. The group monitors water quality, assists with restoration projects and engages community …
Watershed Group seeks coordinator
Trending in: Local News
- The R-C Morning Report for April 15
- Gardnerville: Hellwinkel barn off limits
- Ranchos barely makes list for top home ownership
- How can wine walks help your business?
- Visualizing a goal makes it easier to achieve