On April 6, Todd Borg, author of the award-winning Tahoe Mystery Series, gave a free talk at the Alpine County Library to an enthralled group of Alpiners. Todd, who lives at Lake Tahoe, spoke in a lively, encouraging way about writing and publishing. One of his rules of thumb is to write books which his mother would recommend to her friends; violence happens mostly off-stage and there are only suggestions of sex. His 11th book in the series, “Tahoe Trap,” will be coming out in August. UPCOMING LIBRARY EVENTS: Mark your calendars Saturday 1-3 p.m. Celebrate National Library Week with …
Alpine County Library and Archives: Read On...
Trending in: Local News
- Linda Sue Fulp ID’d as driver killed in Mono crash
- In remembrance of a Nevada native
- The belated R-C Morning Report for March 6
- Emergency workers honored
- The R-C Morning Report for March 5